Sunday, July 24, 2011

AJProject 52 # 12 - The House

I finished this art journal page a couple of weeks before I went to the hospital and never did get to post.

This started out as a way to show the different effects of  black & white gesso backgrounds and the same colors on both the black and white. At the same time I had an 'ear worm' - Miranda Lambert's song 'The House That Built Me'. I did manage to get the song out of my head by the finish of the page !
Credits - 
The girl in the window is from The Graphics Fairy blog.

1 comment:

Jody said...

That's kind of a heavy piece.
Ain't it kind of funny how you long to leave,
only to wish you could return.

As for the "ear worm" that made me laugh!
There is an episode of SpongeBob that's all about an ear worm that he keeps trying to run out of his head. The ear worm keeps playing the same song on his little record player until it drives SpongeBob crazy. LOL