Friday, February 15, 2013

Mindy Lacefield - True Free Spirit Class

I finally did it - I broke down and treated myself and joined Mindy's class. It's a year long with a new project every month. I've done January's painting so far. It is very challenging to me. the concept of the face with all the shading is way out of my comfort zone, but I am determined to stick with it. And I am loving it! I get very disappointed at times and frustrated, but when it works . . . i like it.

So here is my January piece.


1 comment:

Jody said...

A couple of days before you posted this I was looking at her website. I was considering seeing if you wanted to take her class but you beat me to it!

I'm hoping you do the family photos in this style.
If you do, the first picture I think you should do in this style is one of you and your Dad.

I just have to say... "d*mn your talented!" No matter what you do you do it well. I always look forward to your next project.