Monday, December 31, 2012

Looking Back On 2012



Sometimes I think that 2012 has been the longest year of my life - even though I literally missed half of it lying in bed out of it. I learned a lot - about myself, my faith, my family, friends and even strangers. I also learned just how little I really know! Of course your whole world changes in a millisecond when you come face to face with what you believe to be the Grim Reaper. My first thought was "O My God - I'm not through yet!"  I was terrified until I found my Faith. With the loving help and encouragement of family and friends and doctors and God, I slowly recovered ( and still am recovering ) and here I am at the end of 2012. Alive and well, with more appreciation of the world around me than I ever dreamed was possible. Every second is a blessing. Never fear, I'm still crazy goofy me, but somehow I'm happier.

Enough of that - a new year is coming quick - I have a new lease on life! Thanks to all the people that helped me through 2012 ( you know who you are ).



   HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

After such a long, hard and scary year you look great!
I was so happy to see how good you looked when we Skyped on Christmas! Hang in there, stay strong and keep recovering! I can hardly wait to see you face to face and squeeze you in my arms! As many trying times as there was in 2012 I still found many wonderful and fulfilling ones. And as always many, many more things to be thankful for. Hopefully 2013 will be full of even more wonderful and fulfilling things to be thankful for!