Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving is past ...

Thanksgiving was full of good food. Tom and I had a wonderful meal, (even though I still have no oven). You would be amazed at what you can cook in a tiny toaster oven! The only thing missing was the rest of my family and believe me - I do miss them! ALOT!

So now it's time for getting ready for Christmas! My favorite time of the year. The lights are all up on the outside of the house and in the windows. I decorated the tree on Thanksgiving day , and little by little I'm getting the rest of the decorations up and working on Christmas art projects. Here are some photos I took with my phone.

the big tree

the little tree

Mom's crow

1 comment:

Jody said...

I know we miss you!
Your trees are looking good!
I love that crow!
I'm so ready for the Christmas season!