Monday, October 10, 2011

Today's Photos

This morning I went out to see if I could pick up some pecans from Mom's tree. I had picked up a few and heard a noise by the door. I turned to see what it was and a young wren had  flown into the glass door.




Tom went out and picked it up and put it in the window sill. A few minutes later it stood up.


Two adult wrens came into the pecan tree and the little one flew off.


Then on my way out to physical therapy I saw these guys -
 They were in the church yard next to McDonalds! 


Credits- Artistic Frames by JodieLee

1 comment:

Jody said...

Wow, what a day!
Such good pictures!
You have definately become a "journalist", having the presence of mind to have your camera and take the "eventful" photographs such as the bird lying there before it got up.
Your artistic abilities have grown to show themselves as well.
I love it!!!